Tier 10 Massive Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tier 10 Massive Gaming Network

Come one, Come all, Join Tier 10 Massive Gaming Network

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tier 10 EXP and REP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Epsilon02010
Admin
Epsilon02010

Tier 10 EXP : 5357
Tier 10 REP : 20

Tier 10 Gamers
Tier 10 Testing Field:
Tier 10 EXP and REP Left_bar_bleue0/0Tier 10 EXP and REP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Tier 10 EXP and REP Empty
PostSubject: Tier 10 EXP and REP   Tier 10 EXP and REP EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:12 am

If you are an observant person you will now notice underneath your post count are two new counters: Tier 10 EXP and Tier 10 REP. This is a new system that TTMGN established to show how active our memembers were and how resposible the members of TTMGN think they are. On the side of this message you will notice two little signs, a plus+ and a minus-, if you click the plus my repuation will increase by 20 REP, if you click the minus, my repuatation will drop by 25 REP. If you give me a thanks on this post my repuation will increase by 50 REP. This is the same in all of the forums except for VIP and Admin where more REP points are at stake. Tier 10 EXP primarily through two differnt ways. The first is posting, the second is recruiting friends. For each friend successfully recruited you will recieve 10 EXP, for each post you will recieve 1 EXP. Review forums offer 5 EXP to members who post, but these better be ligitimate reviews or the posts will be deleted and the EXP will be lost. Once agian these differ from the EXP gain in the VIP forum. You can find the EXP and REP gains and losses in that forum. Some forums like this one, Welcome offer no EXP gain for posting although you can still gain or lose REP. Admins of TTMGN can donate points to people. For a donation of $5 you can get 500 EXP. This is alot in comparison to just single posts and friend recruitment. We can not influence REP and we would not try to, you CANNOT buy your REP on this site.
Back to top Go down
Epsilon02010
Admin
Epsilon02010

Tier 10 EXP : 5357
Tier 10 REP : 20

Tier 10 Gamers
Tier 10 Testing Field:
Tier 10 EXP and REP Left_bar_bleue0/0Tier 10 EXP and REP Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Tier 10 EXP and REP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier 10 EXP and REP   Tier 10 EXP and REP EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:40 am

In the near future EXP can be redeemed for different prizes. I would start racking up EXP because there will be some new interesting items avaiable.
Back to top Go down

Tier 10 EXP and REP
Page 1 of 1