Tier 10 Massive Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tier 10 Massive Gaming Network

Come one, Come all, Join Tier 10 Massive Gaming Network

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Ops Vs Mw2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epsilon02010
Admin
Epsilon02010

Tier 10 EXP : 5357
Tier 10 REP : 20

Tier 10 Gamers
Tier 10 Testing Field:
Black Ops Vs Mw2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Black Ops Vs Mw2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Black Ops Vs Mw2 Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Vs Mw2   Black Ops Vs Mw2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:27 pm

I understand these are two totally differnt games but I would like to know exaclty what you think and thought about these games.

My commentary:
Modern Warfare 2 had a storyline that was movie material. It kept me playing and guessing the entire time. It was a lot more fun than online because of the guns without patches. I wish online had been like that. There were a few guns with attachments and even guns unavailable in online mode. InfintyWard went all out with that game. It has excellent graphics and i want to give a 10/10

Black Ops: Online is interesting. Take that as you will. I was not overly impressed by the graphics although they were ok. One thing Treyarch totally flopped on was all of the fire animations. I felt like I was playing an old Konami Arcade game. The napalm strike just makes me laugh. Campagin is decent. Intersting twist on how it was set up. One of my favorite parts of campaign is:
Spoiler:
I am more impressed with story mode than I was with online. 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
MADMANGO
Admin
MADMANGO

Tier 10 EXP : 5126
Tier 10 REP : 0

Tier 10 Gamers
Tier 10 Testing Field:
Black Ops Vs Mw2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Black Ops Vs Mw2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Black Ops Vs Mw2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Vs Mw2   Black Ops Vs Mw2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 am

Epsilon02010 wrote:
I understand these are two totally differnt games but I would like to know exaclty what you think and thought about these games.

My commentary:
Modern Warfare 2 had a storyline that was movie material. It kept me playing and guessing the entire time. It was a lot more fun than online because of the guns without patches. I wish online had been like that. There were a few guns with attachments and even guns unavailable in online mode. InfintyWard went all out with that game. It has excellent graphics and i want to give a 10/10

Black Ops: Online is interesting. Take that as you will. I was not overly impressed by the graphics although they were ok. One thing Treyarch totally flopped on was all of the fire animations. I felt like I was playing an old Konami Arcade game. The napalm strike just makes me laugh. Campagin is decent. Intersting twist on how it was set up. One of my favorite parts of campaign is:
Spoiler:
I am more impressed with story mode than I was with online. 8.5/10

lol! Nate your right about everything you posted, but to me both games get a 10/10 for ONLINE PLAY, yet and heres the twist CALL OF DUTY 4 is still better then both of them combined. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1047592071
the1whopwndu

the1whopwndu

Tier 10 EXP : 4938
Tier 10 REP : 0

Black Ops Vs Mw2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Vs Mw2   Black Ops Vs Mw2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Nate. Excellent impressions. I feel the same way. In fact, check out my Black Ops review for XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Ops Vs Mw2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Vs Mw2   Black Ops Vs Mw2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Vs Mw2
Page 1 of 1