Tier 10 Massive Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tier 10 Massive Gaming Network

Come one, Come all, Join Tier 10 Massive Gaming Network

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo 3 vs. Halo: Reach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the1whopwndu

the1whopwndu

Tier 10 EXP : 4938
Tier 10 REP : 0

Halo 3 vs. Halo: Reach Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 vs. Halo: Reach   Halo 3 vs. Halo: Reach EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Although their is much hype going around about Halo: Reach, why don't we take a few minutes to compare/contrast the two games. As an avid player of both, I enjoy to kick back and take a look at the classics, the games that make the series what it is today. So, without further ado, my views on Reach vs. 3.

First off, IGN ratings. Important stuff, considering they are world leaders in the game rating field.

Halo 3

Halo 3 vs. Halo: Reach Halo_310

Clearly, impressive rating. In the words of the Editor, "There will be plenty of aspects for fans to nitpick, but it's hard to argue against Halo 3 as the most complete game available on any console."

Halo: Reach

Halo 3 vs. Halo: Reach Halo_r10

As, you can see, not much difference. Although Reach received a 9.5 in game play, it received the same rating as Halo 3 because of a 9.5 vs. a 10 in "Lasting Appeal". In the words of the Editor, "Newcomers and Halo fans alike will find plenty to love in Halo: Reach. Even if you've grown tired of the Halo formula through the years, I'd still recommend this game to you. It's just that good."

In my opinion, however, Halo 3 ranks at the top of my list any day. I don't know if it is the BR 55, or just the continued presence of the Flood, it just seems so much more... interesting. However, I would choose Halo: Reach online 10 times out of 10. With armor abilities and new maps, Reach definitely takes the gold. Add to that the DMR. God bless the DMR.

Graphics:

Halo 3

Halo 3 vs. Halo: Reach Halo-3-screenshots

Halo: Reach

Halo 3 vs. Halo: Reach Halo-r10

Reach takes the gold. and damn, those Skirmishers look pissed.

Well, I gotta get back to Reach.

Out.

Kasimir
Back to top Go down

Halo 3 vs. Halo: Reach
Page 1 of 1