Tier 10 Massive Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tier 10 Massive Gaming Network

Come one, Come all, Join Tier 10 Massive Gaming Network

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VIP/MODERATOR STATUS

Go down 
2 posters

Was this helpful information
Yes
VIP/MODERATOR STATUS I_vote_lcap100%VIP/MODERATOR STATUS I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
VIP/MODERATOR STATUS I_vote_lcap0%VIP/MODERATOR STATUS I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Epsilon02010
Admin
Epsilon02010

Tier 10 EXP : 5357
Tier 10 REP : 20

Tier 10 Gamers
Tier 10 Testing Field:
VIP/MODERATOR STATUS Left_bar_bleue0/0VIP/MODERATOR STATUS Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

VIP/MODERATOR STATUS Empty
PostSubject: VIP/MODERATOR STATUS   VIP/MODERATOR STATUS EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:27 pm

As many of you can tell we have just created this site and we are looking for dedicated members. We are offering our members benefits for becoming and staying active in our community. Members can become moderators once their post count reaches 1500 after VIP Status, I addition to this your Tier 10 EXp must be at 1000 and your Tier 10 Rep must be at 2500. Spamming to raise your count will result in banning from this forum. In other words please be conservative, by all means if you have something valuable to say, sat it. But please do not overpost and spam ridiculous comments. Once you reach this stage you will be able to help make decisions with the administrators and help lead the network. Please check this topic for updates and stay active.

Last edited by Epsilon02010 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Epsilon02010
Admin
Epsilon02010

Tier 10 Gamers
Tier 10 Testing Field:
VIP/MODERATOR STATUS Left_bar_bleue0/0VIP/MODERATOR STATUS Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: DONTATIONS FOR VIP STATUS   VIP/MODERATOR STATUS EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 9:21 am

In order to get TTMGN started we are looking for donations. If you wish to reach a VIP status you can make a donation of over $25. Please PM me if you have any questions or wish to make a donation.
Back to top Go down
Epsilon02010
Admin
Epsilon02010

Tier 10 Gamers
Tier 10 Testing Field:

PostSubject: EASY PAYMENT PLAN FOR VIP's   VIP/MODERATOR STATUS EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:02 pm

I have just discovered a new way to pay for the VIP status. A message will be sent out to our members that will list instructions on how to pay for VIP Status. You will have to donate "credits" which is money that our forum can use.
Back to top Go down
Epsilon02010
Admin
Epsilon02010

Tier 10 Gamers
Tier 10 Testing Field:

PostSubject: FINAL PAYMENTS NOTICES   VIP/MODERATOR STATUS EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:22 pm

We have just registered for a paypal account and at this point it is extremly easy to pay. You can either do a money transfer or you can pay for a visa card at stores. This charge cards can be loaded with any value so please load your donation value onto it and email the code, money value, and purpose to ttmgn2010@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
MADMANGO
Admin
MADMANGO

Tier 10 EXP : 5126
Tier 10 REP : 0

Tier 10 Gamers
Tier 10 Testing Field:

PostSubject: Re: VIP/MODERATOR STATUS   VIP/MODERATOR STATUS EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Epsilon02010 wrote:
As many of you can tell we have just created this site and we are looking for dedicated members. We are offering our members benefits for becoming and staying active in our community. Members can become moderators once their post count reaches 1500 after VIP Status. Spamming to raise your count will result in banning from this forum. In other words please be conservative, by all means if you have something valuable to say, sat it. But please do not overpost and spam ridiculous comments. Once you reach this stage you will be able to help make decisions with the administrators and help lead the network. Please check this topic for updates and stay active.

Also with a VIP membership we will enter the VIP's ONLY into a a drawing in which ther whole team will hhave a chance for free entry at ONE Tournament.

Also with a VIP membership, we will enter the VIP'S ONLY into a drawing in which ther whole team will have a chance for free entry at ONE Tournament.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1047592071
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIP/MODERATOR STATUS   VIP/MODERATOR STATUS Empty

Back to top Go down

VIP/MODERATOR STATUS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tier 10 Massive Gaming Network :: WELCOME !-
Jump to: